How to submit an abstract
Guidelines and recommendations for authors
- For preparing your abstract please use the template, which can be found here.
The abstract should not exceed 1 page and must be uploaded in the abstract system as a word-file.
The abstract must be submitted in English.
- Acception of abstract
The organising committee will review the abstracts and notify the authors by June 2020 at the latest once the presentation form (oral/poster) has been determined.
The presenting author must be a registered participant. Please note that the presenting author is not automatically registered by submitting an abstract. Regular registration is obligatory and binding and implies payment of the registration fee.
Step-by-step to your abstract submission
- Please create your own account under "Author sign up". You will then receive an Email containing your access key. Please check your spam folder if you don’t receive an Email within 60 minutes and contact us at email@example.com.
- Please login with your access key and your email. Click "Abstract Submission" and follow the indicated steps.
- After your successful abstract submission you will receive an email confirmation. Please also check your apam folder.
- You may login at any time to submit more abstracts or to make changes to abstracts already submitted until the abstract deadline expires.
For any further information on the abstract submission please contact:
Conventus Congressmanagement & Marketing GmbH
07745 Jena, Germany
Phone +49 3641 31 16-161
Fax +49 3641 31 16-243